Important Information Relating to COVID-19
As pillars and major employers in your communities, FHLBank Chicago knows that you are focused on maintaining your business operations and supporting your customers and communities. Our team is well positioned to maintain the level of assistance and partnership you have come to expect from us. Serving you remains our highest priority.
The following is a resource page to summarize the temporary relief that may be available to you during the COVID-19 pandemic, best practices and suggestions for managing virtual operations, and additional resources that may be useful to you as we navigate these unprecedented times. Check back regularly for the latest updates.
COVID-19 Related Updates from FHLBank Chicago
- May 5, 2020 | COVID-19 Update: A Message from the Chair of Our Board of Directors
- April 23, 2020 | SBA 7(a) Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loans are Now Eligible Collateral
- April 21, 2020 | Important Update Regarding Our COVID-19 Relief Program
- April 20, 2020 | A COVID-19 Relief Program for Our Members and Their Communities
- March 31, 2020 | COVID-19 Update: A Message from the Chair of Our Board of Directors
- March 27, 2020 | Coronavirus Update: We Are Here to Support You
- March 12, 2020 | An Update on the Coronavirus and Its Implications